David-Olivier Weinmann built the Gdow 3 app as a Commercial app. This SERVICE is provided by David-Olivier Weinmann and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding my policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Service.
Information Collection and Use
Information collected and used by this app regards only Gmail account data.
The purpose of this app is to bring help and time saving to any Gmail user with these functions :
- notification of new messages in Gmail inbox displaying object, snippet, sender, time and date of arrival
- from notification panel (on the fly), possibility to trash, spam, or mark as read thread containig notified message
- batch trashing threads older than a selected date with/in a selected Label/Folder
In order to accomplish these tasks, the app will need to :
- get latest floating month unread threads data for notification (thread's latest received message subject, snippet, sender's name and mail address, time and date of arrival).
- trash, spam or mark a thread as read.
- list Labels/Folders to let user trash all threads older than a selected date with/in a selected Label/Folder.
The information requested will be used by the app and won't be collected by me in any way.
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
I value your trust in providing the app your Personal Information, thus I am striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions or suggestions about
me at :
1 bis avenue Montespan
75116 Paris France.